Incites.ai is an early stage company at the forefront of automated insights. Since the company was founded in 2016, we have developed a first-of-its-kind data-science and insights distribution SaaS platform serving clients from across the globe.
Dashboards are on the way out. AI-driven insight discovery is the next frontier in business intelligence. According to Gartner, by 2025, 75% of all insights will be automatically generated. As a Data Scientist at Incites you will be a member of the core team that design, develops and optimizes leading edge algorithms that make automated insight discovery possible.
We are raising data literacy within the business that we serve by giving them insights that they can understand, insights that literally, tell them what to do next. The incites.ai platform delivers automated insights in simple natural language.
In this role you will be working in a team of exceptional specialists with knowledge, expertise, and experience across AI, digital, data analytics, media, research and technology. You will get to play with the latest APIs, data modelling and statistical analysis techniques, along with some of the latest industry standards for technology and security.
- Collect, clean, store and summarise data
- Conducting data analysis from a range of data sources
- Interpreting statistical outputs
- Convey recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Continual development and improvement of insights
The successful candidate should have
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a burning desire to develop smart applications
- An inquisitive and explorative nature
- Strong views on why data, analytics and AI will help the world be a better place
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Formal qualifications in in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related area
- Understanding and experience with RESTful API’s
- Understanding and experience with popular statistical packages (such as R, Python, SPSS, etc.)
- Knowledge of not only how to use various statistical and data modelling techniques, but also how they work and when they are applicable
- We are looking for candidates with a range of experience. Remuneration will be commensurate to the value that you can bring to the team.
How to Apply
Please send through your latest resume/CV along with a few short words on why you believe this position is great for you through clicking the button below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org